140 gr di farina integrale di grano 100 gr di farina di grano 80 gr di farina integrale di farro 60 gr di farina di mais 60 gr di farina di fiocchi di riso (fiocchi di riso tritati col macinacaffè) 60 gr di farina di fiocchi di orzo (fiocchi di orzo tritati col macinacaffè) 2 cucchiaini di malto di riso 250 gr di zucchero di canna 250 gr di burro morbido 2 uova intere Agente lievitante: 1 bustina di lievito per dolci (carbonato acido di sodio) + mezzo cucchiaino di ammoniaca per dolci sciolto in 3 cucchiai di latte
500g strong flour 2tsp salt 1tbsp sugar 380g water 1 and 1/2 tsp fast action yeast
Make the pizza dough in the bread machine ( yeast in first, then flour, then all the rest). You should get a fairly sticky soft dough at the end of the process. Line a baking tin ( mine is about 40x30cm) with baking paper and level the dough on it with a bit of flour ( I don't even use a rolling pin as the dough is so soft). Wet a tea towel and put it over the baking tin with the dough in it. let it rest for about an hour. Heat up the oven to about 220 degrees. In cup mix about 1/2 cup of waterwith a 1/4 of a cup of olive oil and pour it on the focaccia after it has more or less doubled in size. Sprinkle some rock salt and herbs etc al over the focaccia. Bake for about half an hour, it doesn't have to be too golden, just keep an eye on it.
• 2 large shallots, chopped • 3 garlic cloves • 2 lemon grass sticks, tough outer layers removed, insides roughly chopped • 10g mint. chopped • 10g coriander. chopped • 15g tsp cornflour • 500 g essential Waitrose Pork mince • 3 tbsp fish sauce • 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce • 120g fine egg noodles. cooked • 2 heads pok choi, steamed Put the shallots. garlic and lemon grass in a food processor and whiz until very finely chopped_ Add the mint coriander. cornflour. pork. fish sauce and some seasoning and pulse until well combined. 2 Shape into 20 bolls - wet your hands to stop the mixture sticking 3 cook the meat balls in a large non sticking pan until just cooked through. Spoon over the sweet chilli sauce and cook another minute on each side, until lightly coramelised. 4 Serve with the noodles and pok choi with on extra drizzle of sweet chilli sauce.
* 1 cup butter, softened * 2/3 cup white baking chips, melted and cooled * 2 cups sugar * 5 eggs * 3 1/2 cups flour * 2 tsp baking powder * 1 tsp salt * 1 1/3 cups light cream * 1 tbsp vanilla
* 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream * 1 cup strawberries
* Heat oven to 325 F. * Grease and lightly flour pan, set aside. * In a large bowl, beat butter until creamy; stir in melted white chocolate. Add sugar and beat for five minutes until light ad fluffy, scraping bowl often. Add eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition. * In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to the larger bowl, alternating with light cream. Mix until just blended. Stir in vanilla. * Put the mixture into the cake mould (both halves!) and put in the oven for 65-75 mins, or until a toothpick comes out clean when poked into the cake. * Remove and cool for 10 mins.
* Beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form. * Gently fold in strawberries * Place in fridge.
To assemble the cupcake, return the cake to the pan and level the halves by cutting them with a serrated knife. Spread filling over the base of the top portion of the cake, still in the pan. Place the cupcake base, cut side down, on top of the filling and press gently to secure. Cover and place in fridge for 1 hour. Turn out onto a plate and decorate as you wish!